Sunday, March 6, 2011

Lazy Days

I have a theory that lazy days/ pajama days/ whatever-you-want-to-call-not-doing-anything days just get people in a sour mood.

So why do we do it? What's the appeal to do absolutely nothing? Honestly, I have no idea. I think it stems from our fear of what lies ahead of us; whether it be a sports tournament, job interview, or SAT exam. Preparing for that "fright" only makes it that much more a reality (and that is something we definitely don't want).

However, lazying around does absolutely no good for us whatsoever. In fact, I think it actually causes a lot of negative energy and annoyance. Personally, I'd rather face that fear prepared than face it in a bad mood and with a headache (which I always tend to get from doing nothing).

So laziness, your days are over- or at least until I forget how unappealing you are and fall right back into your trap.

No comments:

Post a Comment