Thursday, February 10, 2011

Being Ignored

Being ignored isn't as fun as people make it out to be; do not be fooled by their fake smiles.

Yes, I'll admit, I was ignored once or twice (or fifty times but who's counting?) and despite my complete annoyance and semi-hatred towards the ignorer (I am the ignoree) at the time, I still wanted him to speak to me. I still wanted him to look me in the eye and acknowledge my existence. 

Maybe being ignored would be more fun if I knew why I was being ignored or if I had a hundred cupcakes to keep me company while I waited for a nonexistent reply or if I was able to join an "Ignoree Anonymous" meet and pour my heart out to all the other ignored souls.

So ignorees, tell me, how do you get your fake smiles to look so real?

No comments:

Post a Comment